1) Submitted scripts must be original screenplays, not produced and the sole property of the applicant.
2) Ages 18 or over are eligible, from any country of the world.
3) All entries must be in English.
4) We're only accepting short screenplays between 5-15 pages. Absolutely no exceptions.
5) There is no limit to the number of screenplays you may submit.
6) You may only submit an individual screenplay one time.
7) All entries must be uploaded in PDF format.
8) All screenplays should be written in industry standard format (Courier 12 pt font).
9) Please only write the TITLE on the screenplay. NO COVER PAGES with screenwriters names and/or addresses. The process will be democratic. Decisions will be blind to cultural/gender backgrounds of the writer. Judged solely on the story, characters, eerie factor and execution of the screenplay. The sky is the limit for the stories themselves and can take place anywhere, anytime and about anyone. This contest is open to ALL!
10) Under absolutely no circumstances will substitutions of either corrected pages or new drafts of the entry screenplay(s) be made. Screenplays will not be returned. No refunds.
11) Screenwriters retain full rights to their work.
12) Only the winners will be contacted via the organizer.
13) Prize money paid via PayPal
14) Judges, festival organizers and their immediate families are disqualified from the competition.